Awash Vikash City Coloniers OPC Pvt Ltd (AVCC) is a registered company with Govt of India, Ministry of Corporation. AVCC is being managed by retired Paramilitary force officers and personnel to provide housing facility to Paramilitary force personnel on affordable price through scheme PARAMILITARY AWASH YOJNA .The flats available in this scheme are under sale through draw, at the discounted rate , in which allotment of flats to the participating applicants will be done through draw.
The applicant must be a member of the Paramilitary force.
On fulfilling the eligibility conditions, both the spouses can apply for the flat separately on the condition that if both are successful, only one will be allotted the Flat.
How to Apply
i) To apply for this scheme, the application form is available on our website www.pmay.in.
ii) You can fill the application by logging in to www.pmay.in, clicking on Apply Now button.
iii) After filling the complete form, make payment by clicking on the payment link, which you can do through Net Banking, UPI, Wallet and Credit and Debit Card. After that, you will get a complete registration message and email containing your payment ID which ensures that your application has been accepted and please keep your Payment ID and date with you for future action.
iv) Application fee for Rs. 1500/- for 01 BHK and Rs. 2000/- for 02 BHK .
v) Once a successful application is made, it cannot be revoked.
vi) Any conditional application will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected straight away without assigning any reason to the applicant and the application fee will be forfeited.
vii) Starting Date of Registration/Application : 15 August 2022
Mode of Allocation
i) The allotment will be done through draw.
ii) Flats allotment will be done through draw of lots on the basis of available Flats to eligible applicants.
iii) Allotment will not be canceled after successful allotment of Flat in draw.
iv) After successful allotment of Flat in the draw, the allottee will have to deposit the demand draft of 10% of the Flat amount within 07 days from the date of draw, otherwise his allotment will be canceled and the Flat will be transferred to any other beneficiary. will be allotted and application charges will be forfeited.
v) The application fee paid by the unsuccessful applicants in the draw will be refunded within 07 day from the date of draw.
vi) In case of more applications than the number of flats, all the applications except the successful allottee in the draw will be kept in the waiting list for 7 days. Out of the allotted flats, the beneficiaries whose payment does not come on time, the allotment of those beneficiaries will be canceled and allotted to the waiting list ones.
Result of allotment
The allotment of successful applicants will also be informed by message on the mobile number provided by them. So please mention your mobile number clearly.
Other Important Terms
1. The allottee will have to bear the cost of lease deed registration/registration himself and only after that the physical possession of the flat will be given by the developer.
2. After full payment the allottee will be registered.
3. Electricity connection fee, registry related fee will be payable extra, as well as any other tax if payable to the government, then its full responsibility will be of the allottee.
4. The allotted will be given by the developer even if the applicant is against the rules and fills the wrong facts, even if the flat is drawn in the draw.For which applicant is fully responsible.
5. Finance can be done by Nationalized bank or other finance company on their terms and conditions.
6. The development phases may be called for payment in any sequence which depends on the work done by the developer irrespective of the sequence described above.
I have read the terms and conditions and I accept them.*